[lbo-talk] No Stolen Elections!

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Nov 5 14:23:52 PST 2004

[lbo-talk] No Stolen Elections!

>The Republican party conspired to steal the election, and succeeded

And, also sadly, it's going to look to a broader public like some hybrid of nuttery and sour grapes if we say this without more rigorous proof than we have. The fundamental problem is that we need more people on our side.

Doug

^^^^^ CB: Are there any studies of what percentage of people think investigation of whether a US election could be stolen is nuttery ? I believe I read that half of NYCers have some level of openness to odd theories about 9/11. If so, wouldn't seem hard for them to be open to the possibility that , for example, computer programs could do hitec ballot box stuffing, or African Americans could be cheated out of voting in higher percentages through trick and device than other groups. In Michigan , a Republican leader openly announced the need and intent to suppress the vote in Detroit, which means Black votes in the Michigan political venacular.

In general, it would be great if campaign experiences with fraud and otherwise with voters were chronicled for a peoples journal/history of 2004.