[lbo-talk] Re: beware of logic!

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Fri Nov 5 14:37:56 PST 2004

"The whole American system is set up to suppress votes, esp those of the poor and dark. Sadly, a lot of it is legal. How much illegal stuff went on? We don't know, and we can't say "Kerry won!" with any serious degree of confidence."

oh oh, rationalism, realism... fundamentalist spoilsportism!

now if only some of us would consider the double standard on "free choice' that says:

it's okay to keep some people from voting for the candidate of their choice, but it's a crime against nature to keep some others from voting for what missionaries have chosen as their candidate...

also, during heavy breathing attacks, we should remember that long before this election, there was a party line that said votes would be stolen, not counted , electronic ballots would vanish or be counted criminally , voters would be kept from the polls, and thousands of lawyers would defend us ( and the legal business) and it would all go to court...guess what?

and it was a missile, not an airliner, that hit the pentagon..

you don't have to be from the bible belt to believe and act on what your preachers-teachers tell you... sometimes you may be right, and sometimes you may wind up thinking that the "brilliant" karl rove arranged for the nomination of his opponent, whatsisname...forgot already...

the horror, the horror

fs