[lbo-talk] Barack Obama

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Nov 6 07:26:05 PST 2004

At 10:21 AM 11/6/2004, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>Kelley wrote:
>> Joe W
>>>
>>>He is what one might call a war-criminal-in-waiting. He has advocated
>>>bombing Iran to prevent Iran from developing an a-bomb.
>>>
>>>That by itself makes him vicious.
>>>
>>>Carrol
>>
>>by definition, he will be. he's a democrat. you didn't answer my question.
>
>What's wrong with bombing Iran?
>--

Yoshie, when you and Joe attacked Obama, he hadn't made noises about Iran. You talked about how he really wasn't black or something like that.

My question is about Obama's narrative. What is wrong with it? Do you agree/disagree that a social movement needs this kind of narrative? Why or why not? Put your considerable intellect to good use for a change.

Kelley

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling