[lbo-talk] No, actually, I don't believe it.

jack gain jaccuse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 03:06:30 PST 2004

Not sure if anyone's posted this already, but this appears to confirm what you saw, Gregory.

http://www.ilcaonline.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=906&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

> "Gregory Geboski" <greg at mail.unionwebservices.com> wrote:
>Sorry for the bad citing. As I said, I hadn't saved the original
screen shot, so >maybe I was mixing it up with some other exit poll. Although I certainly can't guess >which one, as it was Ohio I had been tracking. It was one of those weird "What the >hell, I could have sworn..." moments.

>I saw later that Yoshie had sent the URL for the poll
>
>http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/OH/P/00/index.html
>
>so chances are others here have seen it, too, and can debunk what
could be the >actions of my aging brain. Basically, I remember the pie charts showing a solid >female vote going to Kerry (something in the 53-54% rang) with very weak male >support for Bush (that pie chart I remember as even or almost even), with the >majority of all respondents being women, giving what seemed like good news to >Kerry. Almost a flip of the current pie charts (the two on the left).

>So if anyone has these data from earlier in the evening, debunk/confirm away.
>
>Not that it matters, I guess. Just heard that Kerry is conceding...
If he is in fact >overlooking improprieties "for the good of the country" he should be beaten to >death with a stick, even if he's obviously in a lot worse shape than Gore was in >2000...