[lbo-talk] RE: Slavoj rounds bend, celebrates Bush's victory

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Sat Nov 6 09:50:16 PST 2004

mullah_omar wrote:

>Bush might not hasten the Revolution [....]

What revolution? We're loosing. We're weak. Loosing more ground and becoming weaker won't change our lot for us. That is the meaning of the worse, the better in practice. It's the bitter mantra for those who seek solace in their marginality. Finding that it is all they have, they claim it as all they ever need.

There are revolutionaries making gains in America, but at our expense. Banking on them as the catalyst for instant organizing, or as the source of their own downfall, is a copout.

-- Shane -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20041106/63bc7f5b/attachment.htm>