[lbo-talk] Re: Constitutional rape

Brian Charles Dauth magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 6 10:50:28 PST 2004

Dear List:

4corners writes:

> Call me an incrementalist and a realist, but the gay marriage win in
Massachusetts cost the Democrats the election.

We could also call you a heterosexist. There is no evidence that the marriage amendments helped the Republicans (one analysis below; there are several).

What there is evidence of is the resurfaciong of left homophobia (1950's anyone?). Welcome to the new Pansy Purge.

For those LBOsters who are interested in queer building rather than queer bashing, TJ and I are going to the meeting at the Center on Monday evening that Doug posted about. Write me offlist if you want to hook-up.

Here is the link I wrote about above:

http://www.ashbrook.org/publicat/oped/knippenberg/04/gaymarriage.html

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister

P.S. Question: don't 4 corners indicate a square? or is it a block?