[lbo-talk] election fraud becomes SOP? (was No Stolen Elections!)

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Nov 6 17:29:37 PST 2004

I don't understand why there hasn't been a constitutional challenge to the no paper trail e voting process. States such as Florida have a law allowing a recount. But how can you conduct a recount when in the case of electronic voting there is no paper trail to count. It seems to me that the lawyers needed to be involved in getting injunctions to prevent the use of the Diebold machines before the election took place. It's not too late to do that before the next election cycle. Marta