[lbo-talk] Frank on election

Adam Souzis adamsz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 21:11:14 PST 2004

yes -- i mention this possibility at the end the same sentence you partially quote.

and this article about bush's turnout efforts in florida provides further evidence that this is indeed the case: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/07/politics/campaign/07florida.html?hp&ex=1099803600&en=35c0eb28543d9af2&ei=5094&partner=homepage

this surprises me since nearly all the articles i read prior to the election about the turnout operations and new registration statistics painted a picture benefiting the democrats -- guess that just goes to show you have to watch out for the media's liberal bias :)

(hmm, but now that i think about it, i remember reading that new registrations for democrats outnumbered republicans in almost all swing states except for florida...)