[lbo-talk] ReL (Barack Obama)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 12:15:55 PST 2004

Yoshie says:

> I don't go to war on our closest allies.

Sorry, comrade, yes you do, in attacking Obama. He is as far to the leftr as you can be and not be marginal in American political life. Contary to the misleading impression you leave here, you didn't support Kuchinich, and you have consistently attacked anyone who had anything to do with the Democrats. And as for your smears of us ABBers, I did not attack Kuchinich or Dean or their supporters. I kinda favored Dean myself, and still think he might have done better than Kerry.