[lbo-talk] Re: a view from (southern) europe

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Sun Nov 7 13:39:24 PST 2004

Yes, acting behind the scene with mercenaries and other puppets has been and is ordinary business, but now US is very much beyond that, without any chance to succeed and appearing ever more to the rest of the world like a loose cannon and a super rogue state; something very ugly and dangerous increasingly similar to nazi Germany at least in terms of magnitude of risks.

Very likely this will push the rest of the world to increase the cooperation to "contain" US (for the tendency of the feebles to unite against the strong noted by Machiavelli), and this is already visible now: I read today that China is establishing important business agreements with Iran and announced its veto to whatever measure against Iran by the UN security council, and even Europe is increasing its relationships with Iran and is pushing forward its Galileo satellite system (an alternative to the US Gps with a serious strategic relevance) ignoring the threats by US (which menaced of destroying european satellites)...