[lbo-talk] Satan in Fallujah

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Sun Nov 7 20:38:10 PST 2004

Doug wrote:
>> Col. Gary Brandl voiced his troops' determination: "The enemy has got a
>> face. He's called Satan. He's in Fallujah and we're going to destroy
>> him."
>
>DP wrote
> To the US, Satan is hiding in Falluja. To the insurgents, The Infidel is
> about to lay waste to Falluja.
>
> Welcome to another stirring episode of "When Monotheisms Collide"!!

sounds a bit familiar: "Well, is he [bin Laden] the enemy?... Or is this man [Saddam] the enemy? The enemy is none of these people I have showed you here. The enemy is a spiritual enemy. He's called the principality of darkness. The enemy is a guy called Satan." --Lt. Gen. William "Jerry" Boykin, Slide Show, First Baptist Church, Broken Arrow, Okla., June 30, 2003

Gary? ride si sapis