[lbo-talk] White House looking forward to working with Obama

DSR debburz at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 07:57:22 PST 2004

The Obama factor / US News & World Reports Illinois Sen.-elect Barack Obama won't be welcomed just by Senate Democrats hopeful for a new voice to take on the GOP. We're told that the White House is looking to the Democrat's rising star to work with President Bush on one of his major initiatives. "We think he could emerge as their point person on bipartisan issues," said a Bush aide. http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/041115/whispers/15whisplead.htm