[lbo-talk] Cynthia McKinney sucks?

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:54:20 PST 2004

John inquired: Why does Cynthia McKinney suck? I couldn't find anything negative about her except a refuted claim she said Bush had foreknowledge of the September 11th attack. She sponsored the American Health Security Act (H.R. 1200) which is about as progressive as it gets isn't it? She was also charged with being anti-semitic because of something her father said from what I gather. I don't find anything particularly sucky about her on-line so what's up? ____________

What is up is that an assortment of 'lefties' found it more worth their while to undermine efforts of McKinney and others to raise questions about what the Bush Admin. foreknowledge of 9-11 than to put pressure on the Bush gang itself which obviously has something to hide re 9-11. Only when Richard Clarke came along did people take this questions seriously - never mind the fact that Clarke's revelations vindicated claims by McKinney and other that the Bush admin. had foreknowledge of the attacks. (i.e. her claim has never been refuted) These efforts are compiled at:-

http://mckinneysucks.blogspot.com/