[lbo-talk] Understanding the conservative mind

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 05:18:44 PST 2004

I don't know whether it's because I haven't finished my coffee, but this article seems to make literally no sense at all. The sentences appear randomly generated by a right wing computer. I know there are really smart right wingers --Judge Posner, for example. And really shrewd ones -- Karl Rove. But this particular display seems to be an attempt to prove that the right is indeed The Stupid Party, as Mill called the Tories. Or am I being uncharitable? jks