[lbo-talk] IQ and politics

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 08:03:02 PST 2004

At 10:44 AM 11/9/2004, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
>
>>http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm
>
>But IQ data is pretty murky, leaving aside the question of what IQ
>measures, right?
>
>Doug

What are Bell Curve conservatives going to do now? Their only explanation is that IQ tests are rigged by the liberal establishment who ask questions that favor the liberal establishment view. They'll have to give up the whole Bell Curve schtick.

As Jeffrey Fisher said yesterday, if you can't beat 'em, make 'em wish they'd lost.

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling