[lbo-talk] Some Leftists Draw All The Wrong Lessons

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 08:31:42 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Johanning" <jjohanning at igc.org>

There's a lot of nihilism going around as an immediate reaction to 11/2, but that will die down before long.

Quite. Fallujah is ground zero in the latest iteration of the Nihilist State's version of making the world safe for.......what, exactly?

I think we ought to out Dick Cheney as the Nihilist-in-Chief.

And, of course on the domestic front we have a new wave of Sado-Federalism coming our way.

How to out-organize Nihilists who immunize themselves from argument? Mmmmmmm..............