[lbo-talk] IQ and politics

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 08:53:58 PST 2004

At 11:38 AM 11/9/2004, Miles Jackson wrote:

>It's a pretty good proxy for academic ability. It doesn't really
>measure everyday, practical intelligence very well. (The "book
>smarts"/"street smarts" cliche is apt here.)
>
>Miles

Come on, this is beautiful. Feel free to improve on and pass around my "public relations" newswire:

Hernstein and Murray's Controversial Research Confirmed Firestorm of Protest Erupts in Red States

Reality-Based Newswire, November 7, 2004 By Gunnar Fuhrburger, R-BN staff

In the run up to the 2004 Presidential Election, no one would have predicted that the work of Richard J. Hernstein and Charles Murray's would be resuscitated. But it has and it's sparked a firestorm of protest and alarm across the country as denizens of the Red States storm libraries and plan book burning parties across the nation.

[...]

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling