[lbo-talk] Sandbox Politics

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Nov 9 12:04:21 PST 2004

Carrol:
> "Sandbox Politics": Concern with the content of a message without giving
> equal or greater concern to how that message will be transmitted to the
> desired audience."

I do not understand you, Carrol. Why are not the ardent populist like you wake up and smell the coffee? I mean, get real, man. "Da people" do not want to hear boring harangues about Chairman Mao and the revolution - they want to hear about Jesus and values. If I wanted to meet that popular demand as strongly as you do, I would be thinking of a divinity school now.

Wojtek