[lbo-talk] Re:reich too short, american left too narrow

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Nov 9 14:14:42 PST 2004

"Howard Dean is 5'8"

"See. Another loser. I think 5'10" is the median American male height."

so, how about we bring up size of dick? or size of wife's tits? like, maybe reich is really, really hung, or dean's wife had bigger boobs than laura bush, or something else that would appeal to dumb, moronic, religious people...

even though we secular types can see how it's really not important, but since they are dumb, we have to play to their dumbness...

the guy from national review actually made a few good points, unfortunately...

fs