[lbo-talk] The Rule of Assassins Must End

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Tue Nov 9 19:32:36 PST 2004

Sure, and also to deprive Fallujans of a place to get wounds treated. Lovely stuff.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 5:18 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The Rule of Assassins Must End

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>I was watching CNN this morning and I couldn't get the image of the
>hospital in Falloojeh being stormed by Iraqi and American troops out
>of my head- the Iraqis being made to lay face-down on the ground,
>hands behind their backs.

This is making me sick.

I got the impression from reading an FT story this morning that one reason they captured the hospital first was to prevent casualty reports from spreading.