[lbo-talk] SEIU gets ready to bolt AFL-CIO

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:03:47 PST 2004

If this has been in the cards for some time, then isn't it because of the direction that the AFL-CIO has been going - and might it have occured even if Kerry had 'consumated his victory'? In other words if it is not fallout from the election it certainly is fallout from the posture of the AFL-CIO leading up to the election - which sort of amounts to the same thing...no?

Joe W.