[lbo-talk] The Washington Monthly: How Bush Won the Election

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Wed Nov 10 09:21:35 PST 2004

snit snat wrote:
> At 11:44 AM 11/10/2004, ravi wrote:
>
>>Based on this, my tentative conclusion is that the "moral values" vote
>>is a red herring. It played no bigger a role this year than in 2000.
>
> I think that the issue is not so much that there has been a shift...

a small clarification (for archives) to the above attribution: i did not write the stuff attributed to me ("Based on this, my tentative.... in 2000"). i was quoting (in entirety) kevin drum from "the washington monthly". i neither agree nor disagree with his thoughts and conclusion(s), but forwarded the article to the list since it may be of interest.

--ravi