North, South Underground Railroad - was Re: [lbo-talk]Election result maps

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:30:43 PST 2004

>From: snit snat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com>
>
>Red staters, OTOH, have been so used to seeing the Blue Staters as the
>enemy, they may well turn on themselves and devour each other once they no
>longer have a common enemy.

I think you're on to something there. Since the Red States are the locus of the most virulent strains of the obesity epidemic, it occurs to me it might be feasible to leverage this self-destructive gluttony by encouraging Red Staters to stuff themselves with as much artery-clogging, heart-stopping, mortality-accelerating saturated fat as possible. If as you suggest these tubby Jesus Freaks can be induced to actually consume one another, so much the better. Sort of like getting the flesh-eating zombies in "Night of the Living Dead" to feast on themselves instead of you. Presto, your problem becomes your solution.

Carl