[lbo-talk] Firefox 1.0 Release

R rhisiart at charter.net
Wed Nov 10 16:45:56 PST 2004

At 04:29 PM 11/10/2004, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/10/2004 3:23:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>Qualiall at adelphia.net writes:
>In case you haven't heard the release version of Firefox is out.
>
>http://www.mozilla.org
>
>So if you are still using IE, don't!
>
>I have to tell you, I have been using Firefox for a few months now and I
>found it to have some problems. It is very slow to load and it crashes
>frequently. I still like many of it features, but it is by no means a
>perfect browser. I might switch back to IE if the new version does not
>work better.
>
>Sergio

1.0 was just released. unless you've got very good contacts, what you are probably using was either a preview release or a previous release. check under the Help menu. 1.0 isn't bad.

R -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20041110/2db96345/attachment.htm>