[lbo-talk] liberal christians speak out

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 21:04:04 PST 2004

No, what I'm saying is that it accomplishes nothing to have *different denominations of Christians* duke it out. However reasoned and eloquent their arguments, the "good" Christians (liberals) will get precisely nowhere informing the "bad" Christians (rightwingers) that they got it all wrong and don't have a clue what Jesus was on about. The history of Christianity is one of murderous intramural conflict among the various sects claiming affiliation with the Prince of Peace -- each of which is sure that it and it alone is channeling Jesus. Short of putting Haldol in the drinking water I don't know what can be done about this.

Carl