[lbo-talk] rant on

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 05:41:39 PST 2004

I'm a Southerner originally too (Virginia), and this is just about right. Though when I was coming up it was about integration, mainly. My first girlfriend was African-American -- in 1970-71 this was actually physically dangerous even for a W male and B female -- the reverse would have been literally fatal. And the resentment of librul Yankees judgin' us for our "way of life" was so thick and hard you'd have needed a chisel to get through it.