[lbo-talk] Where we stand today

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 12:05:22 PST 2004

At 12:50 PM 11/12/2004, Michael Dawson wrote:

>Personally, if anybody started policing the content, rather than the form,
>of messages here, I'd drop out immediately. I presume most others would,
>too. This is a place where we air and work through our errors and
>prejudices and crude ideas, so we can do better as radicals in more
>final-draft forums.

Hummers!* This is an _excellent_ way to describe what this place is for. THANK YOU!

I'm going to save this and, the next time anyone gets bent out of shape, I'm going to repost it. I'll be like the Walmart Greeter flitting about on LOB.

* rilly. i need to get y'all into a list tradition/ritual here. it helps build solidarity, having collective rituals like this!)

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling