[lbo-talk] to Demand Ohio Recount

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Nov 13 14:22:40 PST 2004

Kerry's people are "scrutinizing" Ohio. I don't have much faith that the Dems will be tough minded in their investigation or that we will learn the truth from Kerry. I believe they will try to validate the election process to make it appear as though the Republic remains intact with proper systems in good working order.

Marta