[lbo-talk] Vote Fraud? The Geeks Speak. (Dr. Bob Fitrakis, loon of the Columbus Free Press Ohio noted)

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Nov 13 15:22:00 PST 2004

There was a second report besides the Voting Technology Project by another professor (sorry I did not write down his name) that left open the possibility of tampering, it was on MSNBC Keith Olberman (sp?) show a couple days ago. Now it seems the Voting Tech Project is getting all the press - perhaps to quell things down. Marta