[lbo-talk] Re: House of Saud Conspiracism Ate my Brain so I Read

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Sat Nov 13 20:32:27 PST 2004

Re: New Statesman

So weak-kneed, Mikie, they apologized for their cover. Earlier they also ran a heavily advertised special issue on the British defence industry and the Blair government. Pilger is a regular (almost) lone voice, but he's no longer a cutting edge journalist. But, hey, if such dreck sustains your moral highground and radicalism, who am I to judge (though I highly doubt that you subscribe to either publication)? OTOH, notice how NS and NI copy each other on this -- like WOW! -- really awesome trend in anti-semitism in Europe (while recent incidents in the Netherlands reveal the good aryans were just waiting for a chance to attack the Turks).

F -- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10