[lbo-talk] Re: Anti-Zionism vs. Anti-Semitism (Doug Henwood)

hari.kumar at sympatico.ca hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 14 15:34:47 PST 2004

Doug says to potawatomi
>To be revolutionary, or to be counter-revolutionary:
>>That is the question!
>That is *the* question? Right now? Are you >serious, or are you just
>one of those folks who play V.I. Lenin on the >Internet?

REPLY: Doug - everything in that somewhat long note by Potawatomi, was very reasonably laid out & surely cannot be misconstrued. Why do you pick out the one part that may be easy to mock?

You have - rightly in my view, castigated many who are discourteous - not to say infantile. I submit, that this selective pruning does not fit the tone that you wish to set.

Respectfully, Hari Kumar