[lbo-talk] Re: Mikie P hears a pooh

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Sun Nov 14 17:35:16 PST 2004

> John Bizwas wrote:
> >
> > the likes of you and Chip.
>
> One may agree or disagree with Chip, but he does produce arguments for
> his positions and (usually -- but that qualification describes us all)
> doesn't engage in personal attacks or sneers.

What if I told you to go do your homework, Carrol (have you read the N.I. article?)? How would you read that? And he nor his defender ever did answer my question: how does Israel rise above the mix of groups that his expert cited as determining foreign policy (or I'll have to go find it in the archive).

>Don't put him in the same > class with Pugliese, who has no other purpose in life but provoking > stupid debates. Filter P out and ignore him.

Using this logic one should filter out Thomas S.and numerous others on this 'broad left' list, as well as the list's moderator, too. I think I'll give it a try.

-- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10