[lbo-talk] Morally Sound Democrats

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 16 05:23:28 PST 2004

>Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:30:54 -0500
>From: ahlibbie at aol.com
>Subject: [ohiogreens-general] Fwd: New Group Name is: Morally Sound Democrats
>
>Hope you're sitting down for this one. I'd joined the Cleveland
>Kerry Meetup just to mix things up a bit. I explained I'm a
>Naderite and they didn't have to be afraid of me because I wouldn't
>bite them. Looks like they've now changed their name to Morally
>Sound Democrats. I honestly thought it was a joke!
>
>Amy
>
>--
>There can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship.
> -Ralph Nader
>
>Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 04:09:19 -0500 (EST)
>From: Debra Miller <info at meetup.com>
>Subject: New Group Name is: Morally Sound Democrats
>To: ahlibbie at aol.com
>
>Your Organizer, Debra Miller, sent the following message to the
>members of Morally Sound Democrats.

>This is a message to all who are in this group regarding the new
>name. However, please take some time to check out the new Morally
>Sound Democrats site. There is lots of new information that I am
>sure you will want to know.
>
>We will resume meetings after the holidays. Hope Santa is REAL good
>to everyone this year.
>
>To visit Morally Sound Democrats, go here:
><a
>href="http://johnkerry.meetup.com/461/">http://johnkerry.meetup.com/461/</a>
>
>Your Organizer chose to keep his or her email address private. To
>respond to this email use the 'Contact Organizer' feature of your
>group: <a
>href="http://johnkerry.meetup.com/461/suggestion/">http://johnkerry.meetup.com/461/suggestion/</a>
>
>If you'd like to take part in a discussion, your Organizer also
>posted this message to your Group's Message Boards: <a
>href="http://johnkerry.meetup.com/461/boards/">http://johnkerry.meetup.com/461/boards/</a>

-- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * Greens for Nader: <http://greensfornader.net/> * Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * OSU-GESO: <http://www.osu-geso.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>