[lbo-talk] BellWomen

Jim Westrich westrich at nodimension.com
Tue Nov 16 07:49:12 PST 2004

[I have not read this book but I will be attending this event (so let me know if you are interested); the author is a friend of my wife so I am partly compelled to push this here. To get more info on the author, the book and a few other upcoming events go to <http://www.marjoriestockford.com/> and her blog <http://www.5050project.blogspot.com/>]

Please join us to hear about Marge's new book:

THE BELLWOMEN: THE STORY OF THE LANDMARK AT&T SEX DISCRIMINATION CASE

The author, Marjorie Stockford, will be here to talk about THE BELLWOMEN, which recounts an historic, interesting, yet little-known event.

THE BELLWOMEN has been compared to Erin Brockovich, A Civil Action and John Grisham's books in several reviews.

Hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be served. Book sales and signing will be held during the evening. Please feel free to drop in for as long as you can, and bring a friend if you'd like.

This may be Marge's only Boston-area appearance so we hope you can stop by! Gallery Naga 67 Newbury Street,Boston,MA Thursday, November 18, 5:30pm to 7:30pm