[lbo-talk] Condomleeza Rice

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Nov 16 15:49:04 PST 2004

On Nov 16, 2004, at 3:02 PM, Carl Remick wrote:

> Not me, but I can add to the general dismay.

Why be dismayed? Shrub wants nothing but yes-men/women around him. He's gutting even the CIA of people who will tell the Emperor of his nakedness, and certainly he wants the State Dept. under his absolute control. But he and his associates can't change falsehood into truth, and sooner or later truth will bite him on the buttocks.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org _____________________________ "Simply by being human we do not have a common bond. For all we share with all other humans is the same thing we share with all other animals -- the ability to feel pain." -- Richard Rorty