[lbo-talk] The new Russia: Out of the red

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Nov 16 16:11:30 PST 2004

Well then. Sigh.

More interesting is that it was very briefly used as a slogan in a commercial (for a hi-tech product) some years ago. Not clear whether they stopped using it because of it's red association (99% of the population has no clue about that) or just because it didn't have enough oomph for whatever they were after.

Joanna