[lbo-talk] Bush coming to Ottawa

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:42:42 PST 2004

[My place is open for crashing; contact me offlist if you're interested.]

Bush sets Nov. 30 for official visit to Canada CTV.ca News Staff

U.S. President George W. Bush has scheduled his first official visit to Canada for the end of the month.

Although details of the trip have yet to be released, a statement from the Prime Minister's Office said the trip will last two days.

"Paul Martin today announced that he will host an official visit to Ottawa by United States President George W. Bush on Tuesday, November 30 and Wednesday, December 1, 2004," the statement read.

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1100641521880_96050721?hub=topstories