[lbo-talk] Politics of Abortion (Al From Beats Tambourine)

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 18 09:35:51 PST 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:38:51 -0500, Jon Johanning <zenner41 at mac.com> wrote:

> This is basically what Thomas Frank argues in "What's the Matter with
> Kansas?". The GOP doesn't want these "moral issues" to actually
> accomplish their putative goals; it's playing the religious right for
> suckers.

The new chair of the RNC, Ken Mehlman is likely gay, as is the National Field Director, for sure, http://www.blogactive.com/ Editor of Washington Blade puts Mehlman's Sexual Orientation on the Table. http://americablog.blogspot.com/archives/ 2004_11_01_americablog_archive.html#110056146726432123 More gay controversy at the Republican National Committee by John in DC - 11/16/2004 05:50:32 PM

Rep. David Drier(R-Ca.) is reportedly gay too.

When I posted the above on feerepublic, got banned in less than than 5 minutes and post was pulled. Heh, been banned there four times now as a , "troll, " and, "disruptor." Each time I just use a different browser, though I'd think my IP(?) address, those #'ers like 666.6666.666.6666 are unique to each PC?

-- Michael Pugliese