[lbo-talk] Statement by Labor Party's Mark Dudzik

robert mast mastrob at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 10:48:43 PST 2004

Many rumblings from the left and the grass roots seem to be happening around the country. The basic questions: Where do we go from here and how do we organize? Mark Dudzik, national organizer of the Labor Party and Tony Mazzocchi's successor, offers his perspective in "After the Elections: What Next?" It's a fairly harsh indictment of organized labor and the Democrats. His challenge to build an independent working class party harkens back to the LP's founding and exciting days.

www.thelaborparty.org

Bob Mast