[lbo-talk] WSJ reporters don't drink!

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Nov 19 09:19:15 PST 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, gawker was quoted as saying

> "There are 300 or 400 people in the Wall Street Journal's offices, and
> there are seven or eight who drink beer.

I have friends who are reporters for the WSJ, and I've been to several parties full of reporters and staff both in DC and in Europe, and I honestly don't think I ever saw one of them without a drink in their hand. I would have noticed.

I think this story might fail the two source rule. Maybe people there just don't want to go out drinking after work with him.

Michael