[lbo-talk] [Fwd: Why the World Needs a Weaker Dollar]

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Sun Nov 21 02:57:42 PST 2004

Yes, a global recession seems definitely plausible. Knowing nothing I would bet 50% for a global recession and 50% for a less catastrophic "adjustement". Anyway, I find quite ironic that now US is going to be pushed to "adjust" its economy in the same self-distructing way that it imposed to much of the "developing" world in the last decades...