[lbo-talk] Re : goose/gander

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Mon Nov 22 10:45:24 PST 2004

From an AP piece <http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-4630808,00.html>

it appears i was mistaken when i said that

> Curously, of these 4 (pieces of humanshit/statesmen) the only one who

> - surely dishonestly - advocated a withdrawal from Iraq is the

> CIA-puppet Yushchenko!

According to this piece:

> Ukraine has a large contingent of soldiers in Iraq, but both

> candidates support withdrawing them.

It appears to have been a dispute between the two Ukrainian statesmen only over how quickly to withdraw - immediately or in months. I guess this goes to show that a flat out electoral debate over whether or not to withdraw (United States/Ukrainian) troops from Iraq was a debate that the ruling class of the (United States/Ukraine) were for some (no doubt democratic) reason unwilling to let take place.

john mage