[lbo-talk] more on Fallujah

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 16:19:36 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu>

I'm glad that someone put a stop to the slaughter in Cambodia, even though I'm no fan of the Vietnamese communists. I wish someone would've put a stop to the slaughter in the Rwanda. I wish someone would put a stop to the slaughter in the Sudan.

-- Luke

-----

Who should invade Sudan? Who should invade the US? Who should invade those who choose to invade the Sudan and US? You've got an intertemporal regress problem with your argument re the justifiable-unjustifiable dyad.