[lbo-talk] Interview with Michael Hardt

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 11:02:40 PST 2004

Joy! What a concept! Of course there will be plenty of Leftists that dont think that is permissible as a subject of discussion. These will be the same ones who dont like the slogan, "A better world is possible". They dont like either of these for the same reason: neither is gloomy enough.

Who can blame those not attracted to many of the movements on the Left. Who wants to hang around with the secular reincarnations of calvinism?