[lbo-talk] Re: CHAVEZ THANKS PUTIN FOR VENEZUELA SUPPORT

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sat Nov 27 11:22:16 PST 2004

The Rooskies are trying to puff some air into their power position by selecting some places to oppose the U.S. Venezeula is one such place.

I'm sure Putin's motives are rotten, but Venezuela needs all the allies it can get.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Tommy Kelly Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 10:08 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Re: CHAVEZ THANKS PUTIN FOR VENEZUELA SUPPORT