[lbo-talk] Re: lefty percentiles, or, why we lose?

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sat Nov 27 14:30:07 PST 2004

>So far as economics is concerned I would argue that "sharing" is the
>most efficient way to go.
>
>Joanna
>

>Look out Joanna, you're going to goad Justin into another lecture about
>Hayek--
>
>Miles

Could be, could be. It's paradoxical, but it's only the stuff you share that you really keep. It's also damned efficient. It's also metaphysically sound, etc.

I mean why do you think these Gazillionaires spend half their life stealing money and the other half fearing germs? It's because every atom of our being knows that sharing is right. So if we don't share we lay ourselves open to karmic punishment....germs, barbarians, etc.

Joanna