[lbo-talk] Re: FARC and Bush

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Sun Nov 28 22:39:32 PST 2004

> > The Feed Room which has Associated Press Television News reports said
> > Uribe regime provided nada evidence,
> > http://national.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=247363
>
> but did they ask for more moolah?
>
> -gr

Most of the moolah goes to SoCom and the DEA and a host of pestilential federal contractor parasites. And if FARC can't take on the Colombian government directly, how are they going to assassinate President Shitforbrains anyway? OTOH, let the most supreme executive one ruler of all he surveys try to walk unguarded down just about any street in the world, and he would be dead meat faster than you can say Osama bin Laden.

So at SoCom, the DEA, and Occidental Petroleum, they are singing: We're coming up, coming up; Want the world to know; Got to let it show! We're coming up!

Next up: civilizing health care in the US--with a smile! F -- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10