[lbo-talk] Altruism & Evolution?

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:30:02 PST 2004

If altruistic behavior wasn't at least occasionally in the "interest" of our genes at some point in the past, we wouldn't see any altruistic behavior. That much we should all be able to agree on, and if we can't, some of us must not understand evolution.

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "joanna bujes" <jbujes at covad.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 11:28 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Altruism & Evolution?