[lbo-talk] Challenge for leftists of all stripes

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Tue Nov 30 08:57:10 PST 2004

Nathan himself reports he feels like Sisyphus. But, OK, I'll accept that I predicted that earnest liberal lawyers will never manage to meaningfully improve corporate capitalism through attempts to write new regulations. Improving or replacing corporate capitalism, I predict, will require a mass movement demanding a New New Deal.