[lbo-talk] Queer Theory, was Re: Sex, Kink and Ick

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Oct 1 07:38:18 PDT 2004

From: budge

Charles Brown wrote:

> Sex acts are mainly about people having orgasms.

what a sad and impovershed view of sex -- i'm sorry to hear your sex life is so boring.

^^^^^ CB: Yes indeedy, I'm sure your sex life is superior to mine, but I don't believe you feel sorry for me. I think you think I deserve these boring orgasms. It's all so dull, in and out, in and out, out and in...I need to get a life.

-- no Onan

Truth is the most valuable thing we have - so let us economize it.

-- Mark Twain